Have you been struggling with the right system to organize your wafer dies? We have three great metal wafer die storage solutions for you that keep your dies organized and easy to access.
1. THE CRATE SYSTEM
The Crate system is a fantastic option for keeping your dies next to your cutting machine on a desk or table. Your wafer dies will be neatly organized and labeled when you combine the Creative Crate or Acrylic Crate with Magnet Cards, Storage Pockets, and Crate Dividers.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Small, medium, and large Creative Crate sizes are available to organize a variety of die collections.
- Creative Crates are available with or without covers to fit your needs. If dust is a concern, opt for the Creative Crate with a cover. If quick and easy access is your priority, choose the Creative Crate without a cover.
- The slanted backs of the Creative Crate make it easy to flip through Magnet Cards, finding the perfect dies set for your project.
- The Acrylic Crate offers a clear plastic material with handles on the front and back.
- 5x7 and 6x7 Magnet Cards that fit inside the Creative Crate, are made of strong magnet material and sturdy poster board backing. You won't have to worry about dies falling off or bending.
- Storage Pockets are the best way to label and organize your Magnet Cards in the Creative Crate. You can even store larger die sets on two Magnet Cards in a Storage Pocket, or keep your Dies and Stamps together in a Storage Pocket with Magnet Cards and Stamp Cards.
- Crate Dividers take organization one step further by allowing you to organize die sets by theme, occasion, brand and more.
2. THE PAPER HOLDER SYSTEM
The Paper Holder System is an excellent wafer die storage solution for medium to large die collections.Your dies will be neatly organized in a Paper Holder on 6x6, 8.5x11, or 12x12 Magnet Cards, and labeled with Paper Sleeves.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 6x6, 8.5x11, or 12x12 Magnet Cards
- 6x6, 8.5x11, or 12x12 Paper Sleeves
- 6x6, 8.5x11, or 12x12 Paper Holder
- Combine Magnet Cards with Paper Holders and Paper Sleeves to organize medium to large die collections.
- Three sizes are available to fit your needs (6x6, 8.5x11, and 12x12).
- An excellent metal die storage option for scrapbookers who have larger dies.
- Easy labeling with the Paper Sleeve.
- Each Magnet Card is made from a strong magnet material and sturdy poster backing.
- A great option for organizing dies by theme on the 12x12 Magnet Cards.
3. THE STAMP CASE SYSTEM
Organizing your stamps and dies in a stamp case is a popular choice for all size die collections. Your clear and cling stamps will adhere directly to the stamp case, and your dies will be neatly organized on a 5x7 Magnet Card that fits inside your case. Keep your stamp cases neatly displayed on a shelf for easy access.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Stamp-n-Die Bundle (Stamp Case and 5x7 Magnet Card)
- Stamp Case Shelf, Mega Stamp Case Shelf, Slimline Shelf or Stamp Case Drawer Cabinet
- The Stamp-n-Die Bundle is an excellent metal wafer die storage option for organizing stamps and dies together.
- A variety of shelves are available for all size stamp and die collections.
- Stamp and die sets are easy to access and take with you on the go.
- If you already have stamp cases, you can still purchase 5x7 Magnet Cards to fit inside.