How do I organize my stamps?
- Take an inventory. What types of stamps do you have?
Types of stamps:
- Wood Mounted Stamps
- Un-Mounted Stamps
- Clear or Acrylic Stamps
- Foam Stamps
- Create an inventory system on a Rolodex so you know what stamps you have and where they are stored.
Storage ideas for wood mounted stamps:
- Plastic Drawers
- Stamp-n-Storage Drawer Cabinet
- Stamp-n-Storage Storage Shelf
- Consider un-mounting your wood stamps if space is an issue.
Storage ideas for clear or acrylic stamps:
- Original Packaging (grouped as a set)
- DVD Cases
- Stamp Binder
- Plastic Sheets
- Stamp-n-Storage Stamp Case Shelf
Storage ideas for foam stamps:
- Glass Jars
Looking for more ways to organize your papers? Check out our Pinterest board for a few fun ideas.