< return to Q&A | Your Questions Answered
How do I organize all my embellishments?
- When organizing embellishments, stop to think how you create. Do you create knowing you'll want something blue to add, or is it by type (button, flower, etc.)? Organize your embellishments in the way that makes the most sense to you.
- There are several great ways to store your embellishments. Here are a few embellishment organization ideas:
- Spice Jars & Racks
- Glass or Plastic Jars
- Jewelry Boxes
- Tackle Boxes
- Canisters or Cookie Jars
- Multi-Compartment Containers
- Plastic Zip Bags
- Fabric Storage Bins
- Stamp-n-Storage Accessory Trays
- Stamp-n-Storage Drawer Cabinet (with the Accessory Trays)
What about ribbon?
- Organize your ribbons in a way that makes the most sense to you. Here are a few ideas:
- Do you prefer your ribbon tucked away or does seeing all the pretty ribbon inspire your creativity? Here are a few ways to store away or showcase those ribbons:
- Wall Shelf with dowels
- Ribbon Spoolers
- Ribbon Rings
- Stamp-n-Storage Ribbon Holder
- Stamp-n-Storage Ribbon Shelf
Looking for more embellishment organization ideas? Check out our Pinterest board for a few fun ideas.