< return to Q&A | Your Questions Answered
How do I organize my papers?
- Make sure your papers are sorted and easy to access.
- Purge! Get rid of those scraps you don't need. We know it's tough!
- Organize your papers in a way that fits your personal preference. A few ideas to sort by:
- Color Family and Rainbow Order
- You can even do a combination!
- Do you prefer storing papers horizontal or vertical? Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders can work both ways!
- Choose a storage unit that works best for you.
- Hanging File Folders
- Paper Trays
- Wire Cube Systems
- Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders
- Stamp-n-Storage Drawer Cabinet
- Sunlight in your room?
- Make sure your papers aren't facing a window.
- Keep your papers covered in file folders.
- Store your paper in the Stamp-n-Storage Drawer Cabinet.
Looking for more info on how to store and organize your craft papers? Check out our Pinterest board for a few fun ideas.