< return to Q&A | Your Questions Answered
How do I organize my markers?
- Purge dry markers.
- Organize by type or color.
- If you have color coordinated ink pads and markers store them together.
- Different ways to store your markers:
- Upright in craft storage jars (be sure the recommendation for your type of marker isn't to be stored horizontal)
- Tool Organizers
- The Stamp-n-Storage Marker Nook
- The Stamp-n-Storage Side-by-Side Marker Holder
- The Stamp-n-Storage Stacked Marker Holder
What is the best way to store makers...vertically or horizontally? It depends!
- Check the recommendations for your specific markers.
- Store in a way that works best for you.
- Markers with tips on both ends are sometimes recommended to store horizontal to keep the ink distributed evenly.
Looking for more ways to organize your markers? Check out our Pinterest board for a few fun ideas.