Have you heard of the app called Periscope? It's a fairly new way to share information with live video streaming.
Stamp-n-Storage will be using this app to share extra special footage with our customers. We thought you all might like a guide on how you can join in on the Periscope fun too!
How do you get Periscope?
- On your smart phone or tablet, open up the app store where you can download the Periscope app.
- Once it is downloaded, you'll have to log in with your Twitter credentials if it's your first time using Periscope.
- Make sure to enable notifications, the camera, and your microphone too.
- Then, search for Stamp-n-Storage in the search tab and follow us!
You downloaded Periscope. Now what happens?
- Now that you're subscribed to our channel, you'll get notifications on your phone when we're about to broadcast live.
- Some potential subjects we'll use Periscope for include the following: new product releases, footage from the craft expos we attend, tutorials for using our products, and more!
- You'll be able to interact with Stamp-n-Storage while we have our live broadcast if you tap on the Say Something box to send us a message. If you double tap the screen you'll be able to send "hearts" back at us!
- Another great feature is that you'll be able to watch the video streams for 24 hours after they're created. That way, if you miss some of the footage from Stamp-n-Storage, you can come back later and watch it!
Which other paper crafters broadcast on Periscope?
- Becky Higgins
- Catherine Pooler
- Studio Calico
- Paper Crafter's Corner
- Ali Edwards
- Stampin' Up!
- Heidi Swapp
- Amy Tangerine
- Lydia Fiedler
- Rachel Tessman
- and more!
Join us on Periscope. We'd love to see you take part in all of the Stamp-n-Storage excitement!